Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anuj S Puppala has 2 locations
1870 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 200
New Lenox, IL 60451
Book Online Now
Dr. Anuj S Puppala has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anuj S Puppala has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anuj S Puppala - Posted on April 18th, 2016
Thorough, sympathetic, knowledgeable & highly skilled, Dr. Puppala immediately put me at ease when I was in excruciating pain & after years of dealing with undiagnosed pain I am finally pain free! His caring staff as well as his compassionate assistant Blanca have raised the bar as to what a medical practice should be.
THANK YOU DR. PUPPALA
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anuj S Puppala - Posted on April 4th, 2016
Dr. Puppala is one of the finest surgeons that I have ever seen. He did an anterior hip replacement for me and I was walking the first day and driving within 2-weeks. The incision after 5-weeks is almost gone and at the start was only 5 inches which he glued and not stitched which makes for a scar that you can barely see. He is an artist physician and I highly recommend him if you are in the need of hip replacement! Thank you Doctor Puppala!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anuj S Puppala - Posted on March 31st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anuj S Puppala - Posted on October 1st, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Anuj S Puppala Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anuj S Puppala is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.