Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anuja M Dokras-Jagasia has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
I have never encountered a physician who is this negligent at returning patient phone calls. My daughter has PCOS and is having a terrible time adjusting to new medication. Over two months ago it took three phone calls over a four day period to get a return phone call from her office, and that call came only after I screamed at the nurse. Two months later my daughter is still having problems, so we called Dr. Dokras' office on Monday of this past week. By Wednesday there was still no return phone call from her or her office, so on Wednesday we placed another call and were told that the nurses had forwarded Dokras my daughter's file and the message we'd left. By Friday she STILL HAD NOT returned the call. Late Friday afternoon we finally got a call from her office, from a nurse practitioner, which wasn't helpful at all, as she couldn't answer our questions. Her response was to, you guessed it, "wait another week" to see if my daughter's symptoms resolve by then. Ludicrous. Her symptom's are worsening by the day. Dokras' inaccessibility is outrageous, unacceptable and dangerous. We are changing doctor's and going to Jefferson where I hear the response time is reasonable, unlike what we've experienced with Dokras. If you value accessibility (as in getting a mere phone call returned) in your doctor-patient relationship, Dokras is NOT the doctor for you. Run away. Run away fast.
I was referred to Penn hospital by my endo and was set up with Dr. Dokras when I scheduled my appointment. The staff was super friendly and my boyfriend and I were quite pleased with everything up until the doctor came in. We aren't currently trying to conceive but would like to in a few years but I was made aware that if my eggs can be extracted, they need to be ASAP. With presenting this to her, she made it quite clear in every way possible without actually saying the words, that I was wasting her time and didn't know why I was there and said that I must be upset because I was given "false hope" by previous doctors. The only expectations that we went in there with, was to see a nice and understanding doctor who wanted to help but that was too much to hope for with her. I honestly wish that no one ever sees this woman and finds a different doctor within the hospital.
30 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Anuja M Dokras-Jagasia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenn Fertility Care, 3701 Market St Ste 810, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anuja M Dokras-Jagasia in this video.
Dr. Anuja M Dokras-Jagasia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.