Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anuja G Kurichh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
First 2 visits wait time was well over one hour, today was the last draw, after two hours waiting with two infants we left out Prior to leaving I started voicing my concerns to the folks at the front desk ( which they do not like you to do at thus office and they close the window and laugh about it too ) I also asked for a copy of out last visit paperwork so we can go elsewhere and finish the work up First response was, "wherever you go they can send us a request for records form " I said why do I need to do that we are here now, why can't we just get a copy of it now After all the back and forth with a doctor that never came out to address our ongoing concern, they made us leave without the copy They made us write out a request then came back and said, " It will be e mailed to you within 5 days " My resoonce was, yeah right I'm sure it will not be done Also before leaving out several of the ppl waiting in the waiting room confirmed that what we have been experiencing is common at this office including one person who entered about 15 mins before we left out Thus person walked in, went straight to the window, signed in and told the young lady, If I have to wait long, I will not go in ", 10 mins later he was in .. While we waited for two hours prior to him with tea infants .. In summary GO IF YOU HAVE A DAY TO WAIST !
Dr. Kurichh is great but I'm never going back there again due to the horrendous wait times and service. I've gone at least half a dozen times and I'm rarely ever seen on time - waiting more than an hour after my appointed time sometimes. I was also overcharged for a transaction, pointed it out immediately, called multiple times about it over months, and every single time there was a new excuse or promise but after more than 6 months they still haven't returned my money.
22 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medicine And Research
Graduated in 1996
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Anuja G Kurichh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anuja G Kurichh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.