Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anunporn Srisawat
Dr. Anunporn Srisawat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Orange, FL, with another office in Daytona Beach, FL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Srisawat is affiliated with Halifax Medical Center, Florida Hospital Orlando and Halifax Behavioral Services. Dr. Srisawat has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anunporn Srisawat has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anunporn Srisawat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
She refuses to order proper tests for the patient, particularly a full tsh screening which should include the free t3 test. When I asked it to be included at the lab, they happily obliged. She then dropped me as a patient, a childish get-even tactic. Why not just order it for the patient if it means that much to them. I'd never refer a patient again. The one patient I referred saw her the day before having a major stroke. She didn't even order a cxr. Her stroke, at 50, could've been prevented!
I go to Dr. Tui every 6 months and couldn't be happier with the care I have gotten.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Srisawat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Halifax Medical Center
Florida Hospital Orlando
Halifax Behavioral Services
Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
9 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anunporn Srisawat in this video.
Dr. Anunporn Srisawat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.