Dr. Anup G Amin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anup G Amin?

Incompetent Staff

Been a patient for 2 yrs. First visit was told needed O2. His staff did not or could not prepare the proper papers to get my O2 from the Supplier. My GP finally got it for me. Next visit was for a one year lung function test. Staff did not order the test. I was told what time to be there but when I arrived, I was not on the list to get the test. Amin's staff said they forgot to order the test. First mistake shame on them; second mistake shame on me. Now looking for a new Doctor......

A very quiet man, but extremely thorough and has helped me tremendously.

I wouldn't recommend

My father was diagnosed with lung cancer, I'm a registered nurse, he performed a bedside procedure with no compassion whatsoever for my father, used foul language while he was performing the procedure. After he left, my father who sat their stoically said it was the most painful procedure he ever had done. I would rate him 0 stars for bedside manner if it were a choice.