Dr. Anup Bendre Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anup Bendre?

Carpal tunnel done right

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr Bendre is a gentle, caring, supportive person and a fine surgeon. I needed carpal tunnel release surgery on both wrists before I could have a needed hip replacement. Without it, my hip surgeon said, I wouldn't be able to even attempt rehabilitation. I needed surgery, fast. Dr Bendre saw me immediately and did a thorough assessment. He explained the surgery clearly and answered all of my questions. The first surgery was quick and easy. Two weeks later, after successful wrist-hand rehabilitation, Dr Bendre did the second procedure. Again, relief was immediate and rehabilitation short and thorough. I was able to have my hip replacement on schedule and complete a rigorous rehabilitation at Marianjoy. Dr Bendre's skill is evident in my daily life. First, the scars are so tiny that they blend into my palm. I can't find them. Second, it's seven years later and I don't have any numbness, tingling or pain. I would recommend Dr Bendre to anyone needing carpal tunnel surgery.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017