Dr. Anup Kanodia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anup Kanodia?

The info I needed

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr kanodia is a kind man with a wonderful staff of caring people. I'm seeing him for hashimotos and he is thorough and patient w me. I am seeing improvements and looking forward to future improvements as well.

Comforting, Knowledgeable, and Thorough

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Dr. Kanodia and his staff helped me in a time where I was getting few answers from other medical professionals. They were very accommodating of my needs and we able to positively diagnose me with Auto Brewers Syndrome. As we have begun treatment, I received nothing but understanding and support. If you're in question whether or not you may be afflicted, reach out to Dr. Kanodia.

One of a kind

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Dr. Kanodia not only has extensive knowledge, wisdom and practice in conventional medicine, but he has aligned himself with practices and healing that works through more holistic, functional approaches to a whole host of disease and chronic inflammatory markers that are plaguing our society today. I came up to Ohio with a number of sleep, skin, stress, depression and inflammatory markers, and his extensive experience with the adrenal glands, thyroid and yeast overgrowth have me on the path to recovery! I have learned about the Limbic system, sleep tips, and many many other underlying root causes to my symptoms that other doctors just don't know exist. You and I's healing IS POSSIBLE! Go see Dr. K!

Compassionate and Comprehensive Care

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Kanodia is the most caring doctor I have ever worked with. He is attentive, non-judgmental, caring, detail-oriented, and thoughtful in his approach to treatment. The entire staff is kind, helpful, and accessible when they are needed.

Would not recommend...

Posted on March 13th, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Kanodia if you're diabetic. I am diabetic and had an awful experience with Dr. Kanodia. I paid him thousands of dollars and I am much worse off now than I was before I saw him. I have now had to spend thousands of dollars on a new team of doctors and procedures trying to fix the problems caused by Dr. Kanodia's treatment.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I was amazed at the kindness, compassion, and knowledge I experienced at Dr. Kanodia's office. I am living happier, healthier, and with less stress and anxiety than I have in YEARS!

Posted on December 13th, 2017