Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anupam K Mohanty has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anupam K Mohanty has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Anupam K Mohanty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Mohanty became my doctor early this year when my insurance placed me with the clinic that he is with, since then I have seen him probably 10+ times for various things ranging from dealing with my knee surgery to my wife's pregnancy (he is the one who actually found out we were expecting!). I can say with full certainty that he is the best doctor I have ever met. I trust him wholeheartedly and know that he always has my best interest at heart. During my last visit, while in the waiting room, I got to speaking to other patients and noticed that the way he treats me is the way he treats everyone. He builds relationships with his patients. That allows him to do something that a lot of doctors are missing nowadays, he truly cares about his patients.
Most Doctors try to diagnose with part of the story... that is a sad fact, they see someone like me a 27 year old and they think that i cant have any serius reason for having back pain. After seeing about a dozen doctors( Not quite sure the actual number) Anupam ordered a bunch of tests, listened to what i told him, and he told me that I wasn't crazy and did indeed need physical therapy. I started doing that about 2 months ago, and now im almost 100% better, but keep in mind i started going to doctors in order to get my problem solved over 2 years ago...
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Hospital Miami, 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL
Dr. Anupam K Mohanty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.