Dr. Anupam Mohanty Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anupam Mohanty?

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Best doctor who has helped me thus far. Great character.

Great experience

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

I visited Dr Mohanty on several occasions this year and it's always a pleasure. He genuinely seems to care and honest. In my lifetime I haven't known many doctors who make you feel welcome. He does.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Mohanty became my doctor early this year when my insurance placed me with the clinic that he is with, since then I have seen him probably 10+ times for various things ranging from dealing with my knee surgery to my wife's pregnancy (he is the one who actually found out we were expecting!). I can say with full certainty that he is the best doctor I have ever met. I trust him wholeheartedly and know that he always has my best interest at heart. During my last visit, while in the waiting room, I got to speaking to other patients and noticed that the way he treats me is the way he treats everyone. He builds relationships with his patients. That allows him to do something that a lot of doctors are missing nowadays, he truly cares about his patients.

Did a great job helping me get rid of my back pain after seeing over a dozen doctors.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Most Doctors try to diagnose with part of the story... that is a sad fact, they see someone like me a 27 year old and they think that i cant have any serius reason for having back pain. After seeing about a dozen doctors( Not quite sure the actual number) Anupam ordered a bunch of tests, listened to what i told him, and he told me that I wasn't crazy and did indeed need physical therapy. I started doing that about 2 months ago, and now im almost 100% better, but keep in mind i started going to doctors in order to get my problem solved over 2 years ago...

patient

Posted on May 10th, 2016

A very knowledgeable person with a great personality that takes his time with you to make sure you understand everything. Honestly it was the best doctor patient visit I have ever had. I highly recommend this doctor

Great at what he does!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Best doctor I've ever been treated by, he treats me and my entire family, excellent at explaining everything to me step by step, very communicative, I was instantly comfortable with him and would definitely recommend him to others.

great experience!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Mohanty takes the time to explain the reasons behind things and to answer questions and put you at ease. I had been looking for a doctor who brought the human side to medicine and I found him! So grateful for his thorough care. He is easy to talk to and brings warmth and humor to sometimes stressful situations.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Mohanty was very intentive and caring.

Posted on November 4th, 2016