Anupama Poliyedath Is this you?

4.9

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I am generally healthy and did not have any serious treatments that I had to receive from the doctor, so this review is based on my limited experience. But as my primary care dr. Poliyedath has been excellent and I'm very sad she is relocating from my area. As another reviewer said: dr.Poliyedath is professional, always takes time to explain everything, she has a well balanced approach to evaluating test results in my opinion. She seems knowledgeable and has saved me a trip to a specialist one time by consulting with the doctor herself first!

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr. Poliyedath I feel is a VERY caring and compassionate professional who I can talk to her about anything with out feeling without feeling embarrassed. If she feels that the issue your having is something that she feels should be followed by a specialist she doesn't hesitate to tell you so, she talks to you not at you. Dr. Poliyedath takes my concerns seriously and puts my mind at ease, I feel that I'm in good hands and trust her judgment. To her I'm a very important team member when it comes to my health care, she spends time with me, answers all my questions and if she doesn't have the answer she will find it. I can't say enough about her other than she's an awesome Doctor who I feel very fortunate to have and I would highly recommend her in a heart beat.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016