The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anuradha Banerjee
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with Medical Center at UCSF, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSFMount Zion. She speaks English.
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Banerjee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center at UCSF
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
University of California, San Francisco
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
25 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anuradha Banerjee in this video.
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.