Dr. Anuradha Divakaruni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anuradha Divakaruni?

Awesome Dr. ! Helped me thru a very hard time in my life. She has a great sense of humor as well ! She also told the People in the OR to stop clowning around ! She's a def 10

The Best

Anu Divakaruni is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever met. Exceptional expertise with an genuine caring demeanor. The Divakaruni's set the standard for the medical community.

every time i have gone there the waiting room is full of patients that have been waiting longer than 30 minutes There have been times that I have had a 2:30 appt. and have not left there until 5:45pm I have not had a wait shorter than 90 minutes

too long of waiting time!!!!!

I've been going to these 2 doctors for at least 2 years. They are very knowledgeable and certainly take their time with the patients. HOWEVER, even if you make an appointment over a month ago, you'll still be bumped and wait sometimes 3 to 4 hours!~! NO joke. I waited 3 hours and still had another one hour to go. I left and made another appointment a month later needing to be the first or 2nd patient, but when I called the day before I've been bumped til the 7th person! Other people got their appointment before me. This should not be acceptable.