Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anuradha Kollipara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 59
I have been a patient of hers for several years. I went to see her for refills,lab work and needed an ekg for one of my scripts. She came into my room finally after her student and told me I needed to much done bc some of her staff didn't show up like that was my fault. She was very short with me and rude. I also told her the doctor she referred me to was making inappropriate comments as well as touching me inappropriately. She told me to take a nurse in the room with me. I guess all doctors cover for each other. Shame on her as a doctor and more so as a woman!
Beware of this doctor. I was sent from a walk-in clinic with a pneumonia diagnosis. I felt desperately ill, but she said I had a light case and reported to my insurance company that my symptoms were mainly hypochondriacal. She discounted my 104.8 fever, saying I should use single, disposable thermometers rather than my expensive one. One day later, I ended up in the hospital with a serious case of lobar pneumonia that had turned into septicemia and had to be attended by an Infectious Disease Specialist. She came to see me onceâall cutsey like, âWell, I made an oopsie.â It nearly cost me my life, and she never did correct her diagnosis with my insurance company.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kollipara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Anuradha Kollipara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNicholas J Hammond Pa, 7972 W Jefferson Blvd Ste A, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Anuradha Kollipara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.