Dr. Anuradha N Sheth Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anuradha N Sheth?

Best pediatrician and human being. Accurate diagnoses, professional, prompt with a plan ... love the practice.

SO SMART DR SHETH

Devoted Mom

The staff and atmosphere is rushed and unfriendly. After one appointment I knew this office was not for my family! would not recommend this practice at all.

Good doctor with some staffing issues

We've taken our children to her for several years, but it may be time to make a change. Dr. Sheth is a good doctor, but is starting to be too rushed - I think they have too many patients and are starting to treat medicine as "fast food" (even though the signs in their rooms say otherwise). Some of the office staff (including some nurses)seem to get more rude with every visit, no matter how nice you are to them. We can't even get the office manager to call back about a simple billing question. Too bad really, because otherwise we really like Dr. Sheth, I just think her practice could be managed better. Time for some house cleaning...

Worst Doctor Ever

She keeps patients waiting for at least 30 minutes and during the visit she picked her personal call and made us wait for 30 minutes while she is talking over the phone, when we started asking her questions about the visit she didn't like it and she started arguing with us about the visit; that you should come here to at least wait for 1 hour, also i have seen other pediatricians who also give advice to new parents that how should we be feeding or what you should be feeding; at her location their is no information session provided, when we ask some specific questions she hates answering them, and tries to finish the conversation and move to the next patient.

Great Pediatrician

I have been taking my daugther to Dr. Sheth since she was a week old. We absolutely love Dr. Sheth. She is always considerate and takes time to listen to me and answer my questions. I wish I could see Dr.Sheth!!

Dr. Anuradha N Sheth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.