Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla MD
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
Prejudice towards Veterans?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla - Posted on August 21st, 2019
I've been going to Dr Tatambhotla for four years or so. I'm a 100% disabled veteran with a left leg above-the-knee amputation. For the past few months, I've been dealing with problems pertaining to the prosthesis is wear as well as hip joint issues in the right leg. It's been 20 years or so since I've had a new leg built. Wearing a new one has greatly increased my quality of living, especially during this time of severe hip joint deterioration. I'm in the process of getting myself where an orthopedic surgeon can perform hip replacement surgery. This doctor provided her requirements before she would approve me to get a new prosthesis, which we abided by. Her last orders to me were to join weight watchers. That was 5 days ago. Today, she refused to sign that I need a new leg. She said I was "non-compliant". She's NEVER even once suggested such a thing to me. And I've done everything she has told me to do. So the folks who were going to build my leg has taken away my loaner and I'm back on crutches. I truly don't understand.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla - Posted on April 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla - Posted on October 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla - Posted on October 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Monmouth Medical Center
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsANU R TATAMBHOTLA MD PA, 4049 S Ohio Ave, Homosassa, FL
Dr. Anu R Tatambhotla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Homosassa, FL.