Dr. Anuradha Vempati Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anuradha Vempati?

Amazing pediatrician! I recommend her to everyone. We've been going there since my son was born in 2007

Great Doc

The office is very nice and staff pleasant. My children like to see all 3 providers.

I was taking my kids to this office for years. Then I moved 40 mins away and had to find a Dr alittle closer with the price of gas etc. I decided I missed the office and Drs here so wanted to bring my kids back. But guess what? They will not take my kids back for no reason besides that we left for a few months!!! Might I add nobody made me aware that if we left we would be unwelcome to come back. Totally insane, I have never heard of something so ludicris before in my life!!!! After waiting on hold for 15 mins thats what they tell me!!!! Unreal.

She has been treating my kids for about 6 years. I have never been so confident and comfortable with a doctor. She goes out of her way to make sjre my kids get what they need. She has multiple times called me later in the evening to check and see how my kids were doing if they were sick or injured. She haz been wonderful with me and my children and they all just love her.