Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Anu Venkat
Anu Venkat is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 33
My wife visited the doctor for my daughter. First of all , she doesn't have any manners to talk to people. Not sure why St. Peters Hires doctors like her. She was nasty in her comments, horrible in diagnosis and seems like really not interested at all in seeing patients. Doctors like these should be banned from public services.
My son has been seeing Dr. Venkat for almost 2 years. She is very kind and compassionate. She examines my son thoroughly and goes over in great detail any test that she is ordering for him, she also goes over the results with me and answers any and all questions. My son is comfortable with her and looks forward to going to his appointments.
Hi Terri, We had exactly same experience as you. She was my child's first neurologist at CHOP too. Thank God , she left from there or was expelled ! Same thing she wanted me to reiterate what she kept telling us in all previous appointments that my child will never ever do anything and not to ask her anymore questions !! very egomaniac person I ever saw. seriously her rating should be "ZERO" !! When I called her after my child had first tonic clonic seizure and turned blue , the answer I got from her was " that why we are nervous about my child's turning blue and yes anyhting can happen now - like her heart can stop etc . Above all I got a very good suggestion from her that I should get some therapy for my anxiety control" . Instead of looking at other options or medicines to treat my daughter she was worried abt my anxiety !! So sarcastic remarks from her :(
Should be a zero. This is the worst doctor we have ever seen. After giving me news of my son's horrible diagnosis, OVER THE PHONE, wouldn't see us for 6 months to discuss. She knew very little about his condition when we finally did get an appointment and sat me down at the computer, searched google for his diagnosis then read it to me. Gave me a pop quiz about seizures. Asked me for information about how my son was doing while she sat at her computer and typed it in. Should be the dr's job to examine he and see how he is doing. That's why we go to see drs. When she asked if I had reviewed his MRI and I said yes, she made me feel awful by asking what my medical background was that qualified me to read an MRI. I explained that I thought she meant if I had seen his MRI images. That was all I meant. Very full of herself but in reality doesn't seem to know very much about anything. We saw her at CHOP. She was our first experience with a neurologist and we didn't know any better. Had an expert read my son's MRI and came to a different diagnosis. Dr. Venkat would not accept that she was wrong. Our new neurologist is wonderful. No one should have to put up with a Dr. like Anu Venkat. How she still practices medicine, I will never know...
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ
Anu Venkat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.