Dr. Anuradhika Kandula Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anuradhika Kandula?

Dr. Kandula is amazing!

Dr. Kandula is amazing! She has provided outstanding care and the treatment plan she developed for me was exceptional and led to the results needed – far sooner than I expected. She stayed on top of everything every step of the way - and she even contacted me on Christmas Eve when my lab-work came in. I’m so grateful for all that Dr. Kandula has done to get me well again! She is amazing!

I like her alot

I needed a biopsy of my thyroid. Having a long needle stuck in your neck can be unnerving but she explained to me what she would be doing and she kept me calm throughout the whole procedure. I would refer her to anyone looking for a good endocrinologist!

Couldn't even diagnose simple disorders

The lack of competence is not something I hope to experience ever again with doctors.

Dismissed Patient.

Staff that overcharges (charges you first time fee when you're not first time, etc), unable to make proper diagnoses, failure to pursue *any* diagnosis and just says "welp! you're healthy". Seems as if not meant to be doctor. Always seems rushed, even when meeting with the patient, like "I'm just scribble all this stuff down for now, because I've got more pressing matters." As if she doesn't give her patients the time of day even when she's in the room with them. No bedside manners. Not quality care in any regard.

Great Doctor

She was very professional and had a great bedside manner. She was very thorough with her exam. She listened to me describe my unique symptoms in detail. Without hesitation Dr. Kandula methodically started her diagnosis. I have seen many other fine physicians for other medical issues, I know a "quack" doctor when I see one, and she if definitely NOT a bad doctor. She spent over 45 mins during my interview/consult and exam. She was very concerned and very competent. I did not feel that she was trying to make me feel bad about myself, I think the other poster has some emotional or self loathing issues. The Staff was great, the wait time was less than 5 mins.

BAD! I have been seeing doctors for my diabetes for a long time and she is BY FAR the worst. No bedside manner and goes out of her way yo make you feel bad about yourself. I changed doctors immediately .

Dr. Anuradhika Kandula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.