Dr. Anurag Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anurag Gupta?

Excellent doctor

Dr. Gupta is the best psychiatrist and best doctor period that I have ever had. He is thorough and always listens. He looks out for the best interest of his patients. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor .

Lack of empathy and lackluster staff

A real lack of empathy. At every appointment, he would ask why I was taking a particular drug, a drug he prescribed and has authorized many refills. He was very reluctant to authorize time off from work when I was having severe panic attacks, mood swings, and tics related to the anxiety. He and his staff were not friendly, but cold and dismissive. If you’re looking for a good psychiatrist in Las Vegas keep looking.

Best psychiatrist I've ever seen

When trying to find a good psychiatrist, one is very likely to encounter doctors who probably need to see a psychiatrist of their own. They're characters and quite often you'll leave appointments with them feeling worse than you did when you came in. This isn't the case with Dr. Gupta. To put it simply, he's a normal person who cares. I've been seeing him for almost two years now, and only once have I felt rushed and that was because he was inundated with walk-ins that day. That's another thing, good luck finding another psychiatrist that does walk-ins. That alone is reason enough to see Dr. Gupta.

Superman

I have billions of words to describe him compared to my previous doctor. This guy actually talks to me and really LISTENS. Anyways....he understands proper medications and dosages and we are working on it.

Great Doctor!

I drive across town to see Dr. Gupta. He listens, he asks questions. It can be hard to get in to see him in between appointments and there may be a wait time because he does see walk-ins and takes his time. Dr. Gupta is very knowlegeable.

Great doctor. He makes you feel at home. No rush. It's all about you.

Good Doctor

Highly recommend Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta is the best doctor that has ever treated me. I've sufferend from depression and anxiety most of my life and Dr. Gupta was very knowledge and put me on the right medication and dosage. I've never felt happier and I finally feel hopeful about life.

severe anxiety that's interfering with my life

I went to another doctor today and he wouldn't take me even though I was self pay and need it the help. His office sent me to this doctor and I pray Monday he would help me I am struggling and scared. What's so wrong about me? I'll let you all know how it went,I'm sure he's a wonderful doctor,thank you

02/201202/2012

I would recommend Dr.Gupta. He was spot on in identify my condition. He had been concerned about how my medication is working and has made changes to find what works best for me. I would recommend Gupta to others.

Dr. Anurag Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.