Dr. Anurita I Mendhiratta Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Anurita I Mendhiratta?

Dr. Mendhiratta saved my life

During my first physical with her, she diagnosed a condition that would have been fatal for me. I am so thankful that I switched to her. I would recommend her to anyone.

Disturbingly indifferent to her patient's health

I don't need warm-fuzzies or handholding, but I've never had a doctor who just honestly didn't seem to care if I was healthy or not. She was incredibly dismissive and super impatient with my questions (there was no one else waiting!) I got seriously bad vibes, and it was just an awful experience. Front office staff was fine, but the woman who drew my blood was just as bad as the doctor. How can an office that routinely draws blood not have somewhere a patient can lean back if they tend to get lightheaded? I get it, people who have issues getting blood drawn are pathetic, but I promise, you don't want me fainting in your office.

The search is over!!!

The most thorough physicians. Not always warm and fuzzy

While I'm sure there are some good things about this Dr. I wouldn't know because I never had privileged of seeing them. In fact this Dr. was very cold and unemotional and gave me the feeling she did not care about me at all. I often left an appointment feeling belittled, hopeless and unheard. Dr. Mandirattha never once smiled at me. She may no her stuff but I need a doctor who not only knows her stuff but cares about their patients too and most of all like what they do. Based on her behavior I would say that she hates her job.

Great

Great doctor, courteous staff

I liked that I was able to get same day appointment. I like that the doctor spent the time and explained my condition well. I like that the doctor has a PATIENT PORTAL that allows me to manage my health online. All in all, a great experience.

I can usually get same-day appointments.

Dr. Mendhiratta is a very skilled clinician. Just because she isn't a big talker doesn't mean she's not compassionate. She doesn't waste your time. She makes a solid diagnosis and puts together the appropriate treatment. When something important comes up, she follows up on it. I give her an A grade. Also, that rude secretary that worked for her is no longer employed there. She was replaced with a nice lady.

good marks

I work in the healthcare field and Dr. Mendhirata is top notch. She calls me personally to discuss my lab work, she took excellent care of my mother and is very competent. She is not the warmest person but if you need a great doctor she fits the bill.

Dr. Mendhiratta's staff often seemed short with me when making an appointment and during face time in the office. I don't think there is too much reason to feel criticized when sitting in a waiting room, but somehow I felt that. As far as the doctor goes, I felt like she made assumptions about my diagnosis before really listening to me, and so I felt like she never really cared. Most of the time, she has been correct but feeling dismissed or minimized in the doctor's office is the worst. I decided to switch to my university health office, I've had enough.

Purpose of the visit is yearly physical exam. After an hour wait. She failed to report my blood pressure and perform an EKG because according to office " she didn't feel I needed an EKG". She didn't initate any questions to check on my health. I didn't feel she was interested in even doing my check and my health. I will never go back to her

Don't see this doctor

I have been to this doctor twice and both times she was impolite and had a constant scorn on her face like she did not want to hear what i was saying. She is very quick to dismiss patients out of her clinic and there is no real diagnosis done. I would never recommend her to anyone

Dr. Anurita I Mendhiratta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.