Dr. Anusha Belani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anusha Belani?

Dr. Belani is an expert in her field. The office of Dr. Belani is well run and with on time with appointments. Dr. Belani is honest with an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Belani.

amazing doctor

Dr. Belani treated me while I was in the hospital. She came to see me daily. Her knowledge and attention to detail was critical in giving me the best care and I trusted her completely.

Amazing Doctor

This Doctor treated me in 2015 and 2016 she is Amazingly thorough and knows her stuff. You can't beat Dr Belani when it comes o Infectious Diseases

Dr. Balani is very thorough. She takes time to identify patient problems and find a cure. I trusted her with my life and now I am singing her praises.

Dr. Belani

I was in FMH and she was very thorough and helpful with trying to figure out what my problem was.

Greedy and ego-centric

After seeing her more than four times and paying hundreds of dollars for that "privilege" (believe me that is how she regards it) I called Dr. Belani with a few simple follow-up questions regarding measures we could take in our home to avoid further infection and the risk that my infection may have for my family. Her reply via her very polite nurse was to tell me to make an appointment. Three questions and she wants me to miss work and come to her office to get them answered. She is very arrogant and has had issues at FMH- she's been "talked to" about the despicable and rude manner with which she treats staff and patients. I can contact an infectious disease specialist with whom I have NEVER had an appointment and pay them to get my questions answered. Why would I pay to go back to see this very rude condescending individual? This was really the last straw for me and I cannot condemn her more eagerly. Avoid her!

While hospitalized my Gastroenterologist asked Dr. Belani to examine me for a potential infectious disease. Dr. Belani gave me a thorough exam ordering all the right tests and was able to make an immediate diagnosis via exam, blood tests, etc., and start me on the medication I needed to heal my medical issue. I was in the hospital for 7 days. Dr. Belani visited and examined me during each day of my hospital stay always making it a priority to patiently ask me if I had any questions about my diagnosis or treatment. Dr. Belani is an excellent physician whom I highly recommend for anyone seeking an internist/infectious diseases specialist.

Mr

Thanks to Dr. Belani My cellulitis is completly gone. She has good early morning hours. She has 28 yrs experience as a Doctor in Frederick. I would refer all of my family and friends to her. Great doctor.

BUYER

jUST THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE IS GREAT. SHE SAVED MY LIFE.I RESPECT HER TOTALLY FOR ALL HER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Life Saver!

In 2006, I was infected with the nocardia bacteria. This resulted in developing nocardiosis, a very rare and potentially fatal disease form which only 50% of infected people recover. Dr. Belani was relentless in developing a diagnosis for this disease: a disease that literally none of the medical staff of a large sophisticated hospital had ever seen or provided treatment. Dr. Belani’s treated and consulted with me for over 5 years. Finally as a result, I am now completely cured and living a normal life. I have no doubt that had is not been for Dr. Belani’s absolute dedication and professional skill, I would not be here to write this review. I see that some see rudeness in her practice. Perhaps that was their experience. My experience was quite the opposite. I’m convinced that some patients confuse rudeness for being direct and clear regarding an unwelcomed diagnosis and recommended treatment.

What a terrible experience. This doctor missed obvious signs that her treatment of a serious infection was inadequate (daily fevers despite IV meds for over a week). When we asked for a referral to a larger hospital with a team of ID doctors, she argued about it and was reluctant to do so. In addition to an unprofessional and rude doctor, her staff was no better. Despite the fact that her office in punctual with appointments, she is hard to reach outside of her very early office hours. As she is the only ID doctor in Frederick, we will surely not return to FMH with concerns over infection again.