Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anwar H Arastu MD
Dr. Anwar H Arastu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Mirada, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anwar H Arastu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anwar H Arastu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
All front office staff are horrible at their jobs!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anwar H Arastu - Posted on April 20th, 2015
I was given this doctor as my pcp and I was very upset to see that I was given a doctor who was given horrible reviews online. Come to find out this office deserves everything people are saying! Everyone you talk to is rude and promises to do things that they never will do. I have been calling for one month now just to get my authorization to see obgyn to be sent authorized and faxed to the obgyn. This doctor needs to fire all of his staff and start over! I will never get to meet this doctor because I will never put myself in the position to deal with his staff ever again. I finally went and called he medical group myself to get them to give me authorization number and authorization to fax. I am 6 months pregnant and should be paid for doing their job. I hope the doctor reads these reviews he gets because his staff is ruining his reputation!!
8-9 year patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anwar H Arastu - Posted on April 3rd, 2015
Girls there are sweethearts... they always seem stressed & in a rush to take care of paperwork or answering phones but always say hello with warmth. My wife & I have been going to that office for about 8, maybe 9 years now. The doctor is ok but could bring that warmth to patients & heck even his workers.
39 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Anwar H Arastu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Anwar H Arastu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Mirada, CA.