Have you seen Dr. Anya J Rose?

Great doctor. Hard to get an appointment so if you get it keep it. Worth the wait. Very hard working for her patients.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear you had a hard time getting an appointment. I currently have many openings, even same day. Please call if you need anything. Thank you!

Medical Coder

I love Dr Rose, she has been nothing but caring polite and went that extra mile for me and my 3 daughters, She was Magan Medical Grp best Dr.. it was a total loss for Megan Medical Grp. Good luck Dr. Rose for all your years of caring excellent service.. I hope are roads cross again ..

I visit Dr. Rose 1x a year. Each visit she has been so caring and open to discuss any of my concerns. She explains the exam and what she will be doing and how it will feel to me. Her bedside manner is impeccable.

Great Doctor

Dr. Rose takes the time needed with her patients. She listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. Even if I have to wait in the office a while to see her I know she will still give me her full attention when she comes in to see me. I feel like she really cares about her work.

I had a terrible experience with Dr Rose. I had to have a LEEP done after news of a bad pap. It was the most painful experiece I have ever had. More painful than having natural childbirth. I told her I couldn't take it, but she just kept telling me she was almost done. Then when she said I needed a few stitches for the bleeding, her office was out of them!!! I bled badly for 8 weeks. I have several friends that had this procedure and said they had no pain. I will never go back!!!

Doctor's Response

We tell patients that if there is any bleeding, they need to call us. We will get patients back in the office right away if this happens. The patient's level of pain for the LEEP procedure can vary depending on the person and several other factors. We do have stitches in the clinic. There are many complexities here. As you can see from the other reviews, I have many happy patients. I would like to make you one as well. I'll do whatever is reasonable to make this right for you. Please give me a call.

Dr. Rose is the best!

I can't say enough about my visit to see Dr. Rose. She is a very compassionate provider that is devoted to her patients. My visit with her went smoothly and I left feeling that I had been given the healthcare I needed and deserved. Can't recommend her enough!

I do not recommend

I went to this Dr. to get a yearly pap done. I felt that the entire time she had rushed me. She answered in cell phone in the middle of my exam w/o excusing herself and proceeded to have a conversation. At the end of the appt I was given a card to call with a specialized patient # to determine if I was healthy. I was appalled at the lack of bedside manner, the rushed answers she gave to my personal questions, and the impersonal call I had to make regarding my own health.

Doctor's Response

When I am on call, I have to answer the phone because patients are in labor. (I would only answer the phone if it's from the hospital.) The card that you're referring to is an automated system that we use to securely transmit personal health information to patients--without having to play phone tag. If there is a problem, we call the patient directly. Otherwise, this saves the patient a lot of time, and they can get their results at their convenience. Please let me know if there any other questions I can answer. I'm always available for patients.

Dr. Anya J Rose is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Dimas, CA.