Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran?

patient doctor relationship

I have been seeing doctor Aparna for a number of years, I have to say she is so very professional, kind and caring. She gives me all the attention and is a good listener. Good follow up and care. I would highly recommend her if your looking for a good physician.

The doctor did not listen to me properly and gave incorrect dosage on my recurring medication refill. I can't trust a doctor that doesn't give proper medication!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Aparna Chandrasekaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.