Dr. Aparna Eligeti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Eligeti?

staff untruthful

Posted on July 13th, 2017

tried to set up an appointment was told to wait 7 days when we did not receive a call I called again was told to wait another 5 day after three day we went to the office was lied to saying that the had called us and left a voice mail that they were not taking late term patients she read off are number I checked my wife call log it dose not lie no missed calls no messages if this is what her staff does I can only imagine her neglect as an obgyn

Good staff - lousy doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2016

This is one of the worst experiences I have had. I had the first appt of the day. The doctor was late. She hurried through the examination and when she was on her way out the door (7 minutes later). I told her I had a question. She stopped, placed her hands on her hips and asked me what the question was. That was the last time that I visited this person. While the staff is accommodating and professional, the doctor is not.

Delivery experience

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr Eligeti delieved my healthy baby girl (my OB was out of town). First of all, I would never recommend her to anyone! Let me tell you why. During birth both of my labia minora tore and she paid no mind to telling me or repairing them, therefore my OB had to do reconstructive sx after the matter. Also, I passed out twice after delivery and it was in my chart that I was anemic, yet my hemoglobin was never checked. So big deal right.. Well I went home and starting passing a lot of blood and almost passed out. So we returned to the hospital just hours after being discharged. My hemoglobin was very low, 7.8. Dr Eligeti led me to believe that I had retained part of my placenta and it wasn't clarified to me that I hadn't until visiting my doctor the following week. Also, while in the hospital I was given meds to make my uterus contract, which caused me to basically have convulsions for what seemed like hours. Then she wanted to give me dilaudid to ease my discomfort, which thankfully I refused because I cannot take strong pain meds like that. Overall, her bedside manner, clinical skills, and work ethic were very poor and I would not recommend her.

Wonderfull doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2014

She's a wonderfull doctor. She's patience, friendly. I really recomend her.

Wonderful for young adults!

Posted on November 11th, 2013

I saw Dr. Eligeti because she was the doctor that I could see the soonest. From now on, I plan to stick with her. She made me feel so comfortable and wasn't intimidating in the least. I was nervous for this exam because on top of my annual, I wanted to start myself on a birth control regimen. Dr. Eligeti made sure that the BC that she prescribed me was what I wanted, not just what she gave everyone. She asked me what I was looking for in a birth control method and explained the "Do's and do not's" very thoroughly. She also researched my medical history very extensively to make sure that the prescription she gave me was best. She requested that I return to her office in 3 months to follow up with me on how the pills are working. If you are a younger female and are new to the gyno- world, I can only give Dr. Eligeti my highest recommendations.

Posted on December 5th, 2017