Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aparna U Pai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aparna U Pai has the following 15 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Smoking Cessation
Dr. Aparna U Pai has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aparna U Pai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr Pai. took over 10 days and several phone calls to her office to get one of her staff to give us a referral for pain management. When we called the recommendation, they said that they do not do shoulders. Then we sat in her office for our 10:00 appointment and she decided to stroll in around 11:20. I explained the situation with the referral and she called me a liar. I put a post on social media about her and got several people who posted similar experiences with her.Two of which are nurses who work in hospitals and call her regarding her patients. She also over medicates. Steer clear of this one!
Three different appointments I have waited over 2 hours for appointment. She canceled one appointment after I had been sitting in her waiting room for over an hour. Her staff is less than professional. They make you feel like you are a burden. One medical assistant asked me how to spell one of my conditions. As I was sitting on the exam table telling Dr. Pai what was going on she was texting. She could absolutely care less.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Aparna U Pai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSilver Lining Surgeons Sc, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 560, New Lenox, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aparna U Pai in this video.
Dr. Aparna U Pai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.