Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aparna Sridhar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I saw Dr. Sridhar recently for gynecological exam and to discuss some menstruation related issues. Dr. Sridhar has the BEST bedside manners I have seen in my last 10 years of seeing gynecologists. She introduced herself to me, briefly mentioned where she was trained and what she specializes in and also made me feel at ease at once. She was very professional. Rather than seeing my information off my chart like many people do, she made an effort to go over my medical problems and past history in detail. She has a great sense of humor but at the same time she listens to you with utmost compassion and care. She asked me my menstrual history from the time of menses and teased out details of my problem from its origin. There are many doctors but few educators. During our discussion Dr. Sridhar educated me about a lot of things about my own body that I had no idea about. Once she clarified my medical problems, she asked all my complaints in detail and listed out the things that she would consider doing. Her physical examination was detailed and painless. She offered a chaperone even though she is a female herself. That shows her professionalism. Not many female providers do it these days. She did my pap smear and I MUST say it was THE PAINLESS pap I have ever had. She warned me about what to expect before doing anything. Many people had wrongly diagnosed my menstrual problems and offered me unnecessary surgeries. Dr. Sridhar was the one who dived into the depth of my problems and came up with a solution that started with least invasive method. Go to Dr. Sridhar if you want a compassionate, thorough and EXCELLENT gynecological care. If you just want a diagnosis and surgery to follow blindly - you can find many out in the community!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Aparna Sridhar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aparna Sridhar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.