Dr. Aparna Vootkur Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Aparna Vootkur?

I saw this dr for a breast biopsy. It was a stressful time for me (thank goodness it came back negative). She was kind and talked to me for a long time beforehand since I was so nervous. The nurses who worked with her told me that she was their favorite to work with and was very good at biopsies.

kind and highly professional

I saw Dr. Vootkur for a shoulder injection and an MRI. She explained what was happening and took a lot of time to answer all of my questions. I had a lot! Everything went fine and I was told by the other nurses who took care of me at the hospital that she is very highly thought of.

Metastatic Melanoma