Dr. Apostolos Evangelidis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Apostolos Evangelidis?

Great Experience!

I was very pleasantly surprised during my visit to Dr. Evangelidis' office. His staff was fantastic. The doctor himself took the time to explain things to me. He suggested I take an over the counter item for infection prevention. I was impressed with that.

Great Experience!

Condescending

I had to receive emergency surgery at the Manhattan, Kan. hospital. Dr. Evangelidis was the urologist on-call. I was admitted at 5 a.m. by the E.R. dr. and told Dr. Evangelidis would come and discuss the necessary surgery with me. I was then told by a nurse that my surgery would be a 1 p.m. The dr came in at 12:30 for 5 minutes. For this, I was charged a $500 new patient establishment fee. I emphasized that I wanted him to come talk to me after surgery and not discuss anything with the friend I had with me. He said he would and I never saw him. For a week after my surgery, I hemorrhaged. He and his office staff dismissed my concerns when I called the office.

Hes an excellent doctor

I had seen Dr. Evangelifid for.many years as did my 10 year old son and every time he spent a lot of his time with me until I was totally satisfied with everything I was being told or comfortable with whatever procedure he was about to perform. I can't say enough about him and I would tell everyone that I know that if they need to se a urologist to please definitely go to him because he's the one to go to each and every time. His staff is great and so is he. Out of the 3 at Manhattan urology I would never see the other too I would only see him. His bedside manner is exceptional and he's just so easy to talk to about anything and everything. I wish I didn't have to move out of state because I haven't been able to find another urologists that compares to him at all. God bless you Dr. Evangelidis.

Dr. Apostolos Evangelidis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.