Dr. Abraham M Panossian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham M Panossian?

I was very impressed with Dr. Panossian. He took the time to read my records before I met him and was very personable. He explained my situation and prescribed a medication that appears to be helping to solve my problem.

awesome! very caring and compassionate Dr.

My Experience with Dr. Panossian

In my opinion Dctor Panossian is hes the best dr been to.HE is very thorough,he explains everything that's wrong with you in detail,he also explains what could go wrong and what to do about it,he goes over solutions and test/procedures and explains what possibly could happen during and after..He answers all ur questions and explains what you don't understand.He does not rush you,he spend at least 20 to 30 mins discussing my issues and how to help me with them..i would absolutely recommend DR. Panossian to anyone..

Dr. Panossian was great. He spent a long time talking with me to fully understand my problem, took the time to answer all my questions, and was very knowledgeable. My overall experience visiting him at the Mayo Clinic was great, a thousand times better than my typical doctor's office experience.