Dr. April Barbour Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. April Barbour?

PCP for 5+ years, and we've never met!

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr. Barbour has been my PCP for over 5 years, but I have never met her. I have scheduled appointment specifically on days when she is in the office, but she has never taken the time to come see me. She was also the PCP for my sister and my mother. My mother went to her with loss of hearing and balance problems, which Dr. Barbour chalked up to old age. After a second opinion and a round of tests, it turned out that my mother had a brain tumor. Dr. Barbour, you are officially fired!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2009

She is one of the best internal doctors I have known. She is dedicated to her patients. And, she is very concerned about her patients. She is very knowledgeable and knows how to impart that knowledge to her patients. She is a doctor that I would recommend to everyone. She keeps up with all the latest research. She is a brillant doctor and a geniue person.

Posted on June 14th, 2017