Dr. April M Day Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. April M Day?

I was told I had bladder cancer without ever being tested for it. Then sent to a specialist who determined I didn't have it after testing but told for a fee of $5000 I could be DNA tested to see if I had the gene. I was have Pap test done by her and told I had HPV then later found out through a real gynocologist that I did not have it. Was told I had a hot appendix and to just go home and if I started to run a high fever to just go to the emergency room. I was given multiple psychological drugs which caused my problem to worsen because I started having suicidal thoughts and over dosed on the meds she prescribed for depression. Then over a $600 dollar bill owed to her but because of the psychological drugs wasn't able to work to earn the money to pay her bill I was told I could no longer come back to the facility and be seen by her or any other doctors in that facility again. In my own opinion she is not a good doctor in any way. Creates issues that are not there and the ones you do have are not treated with expertise. A really good doctor to see is Doctor Amy Miller she all about you and your health and working to help resolve your health issues and she doesn't believe in prescribing meds unless there is no other alternative. Great Doctor. I would not recommend Dr. Day to anyone. Just my opinion!

A very strange first appointment...I never saw the doctor. I was told if I didn't have a tetanus booster she could refuse to see me. Not sure what that was all about. I did see her the second time, but she was more interested in pressuring me to see a specialist than she was in treating me or managing my prescriptions (other than to deny them). I just don't need that sort of control in my life. I've got enough medical problems (and the documentation to back them up) that I don't want to have to fight a PCP over my care.

Wonderful Dr.!!!

This Dr. gave me time to tell her my symptoms, then asked questions, ordered tests and was able to diagnose me and prescribe treatment, all in the same office visit!!