Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. April D Everett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Everett has been knowledgable and helpful every time I visit. Although a different doctor at the practice is the main doctor for my family, I have seen her several times, both for myself and for my son. She takes the time to review any paperwork you might bring from specialists prior to the visit and is ready to answer questions. She is also very kind and shows true concern for her patients. She was so compassionate when my very young son was ill and needed to go the ER for immediate tests. It's wonderful to know that a doctor truly cares for her patients. I would recommend Dr. Everett to anyone looking for a primary care physician.
18 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. April D Everett accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Primary Care Physicians, 200 N Glebe Rd Ste 300, Arlington, VA
Dr. April D Everett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.