Dr. April L Mcvey Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. April L Mcvey?

Thankful for her help

Dr. McVey is very thorough, skilled and knowledgeable. My experience with her put me at ease. I am confident she is a concerned and competent neurologist. I am so glad I was referred to her!

Don't waste your time

Dr Mcvey came off as very knowledgeable and said she would get to the bottom of my widespread pain,numbness,weakness in limbs etc. after thousands of dollars of blood and diagnostic tests she finally admitted she had no clue to a diagnosis or treatment plan.All she did was prescribe Norco and send me to a pain clinic.Any PAC or ARNP could have done that.Do not waste your time and money.

Rare Autoimmune Disease

Of the many general doctors and specialists I've had over the years, she is at the top of the list -- extremely competent, caring, personable, going above and beyond as a physician. I had spent 5 1/2 years trying to get a diagnosis from all kinds of doctors and she finally figured out the rare condition I had, started me on an IVIg treatment plan, and after a couple years, the disease became inactive, which it has remained. Unfortunately, Dr. McVey is no longer in KS and therefore I can no longer see her for my neurologist. She's the best neurologist around and a fine human being as well.

She was mean and abrupt and hurt me when examining me, pretty much accusing me of faking. I would not only not recommend this doctor, I would say "run" at the site of her name.

Excellent

Dr. McVey is very kind, caring, brilliant and compassionate. I'm a RN and also a patient of hers. She's the best physician I've ever been to. She helped me through a very difficult time in my life when I was DX with Guiilain-Barré Syndrome.

About Dr McVey

There are not many Doctors left like this one. She is the most caring Doctor that I have ever had. She will spend time with you and make sure that you feel comforable with your situation. Trust me on this one, one super doctor, Both males and females will fall in love with this doctor.