Dr. April Mott Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. April Mott?

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Best diagnostician, most caring doc I have Ever met. Never hurried. Best of the best!

Posted on August 29th, 2011

this doctor is awesome

gone with no warning

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I do not like the fact that she up and left without regaurd to my health needs. I was left without a docter to refill my blood pressure pills, and could not have a clearence for surgery. I hope she is fine but I will never use her again.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Would NEVER reccommend this women to anyone, in fact she shouldnt be practicing!!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

You may have to wait a while,a but it is definitely worth it - it is because she will never cut short your own visit because someone was waiting for her. You get her full and thorough attention. She is also a great diagnostician. I just wish I knew where she disappeared to. I'd follow her anywhere within 50 mile radius. She's the best.

Considerations

Posted on August 5th, 2010

The biggest concern with Dr Mott is her blatant disregard for her patients time. Perhaps you can blame the office manager,her husband, for scheduling too many people at the same time, but Dr. Mott has never in my 15 plus years of being a patient been on time, or even close to being on time for her appointments. It is not unusual to wait up to 2 hours after the appointed time. It fact it may even be longer, but after 2 hours wait I leave. She is even late for her first appointments of the day! It is very difficult to get an appointment if you are sick or injured, in fact the office staff tell you to go to the walk in as they are unable to give an appointment in a timely fashion. it seems that yeary physicals and bloodwork/tests are the main reason for office visits. There have been times when i have had a question to ask. I was told that she does not speak to patients on the phone, so i would need to make and appointment. It typically takes several days to a week or more to get an appointment and then a wait of an hour or more in the waiting room before you are escorted into a room to continue your wait. At this point you have either forgotten the original question or it has in fact become a moot point.When considering this doctor you really need to evaluate how important your time is. You also need to consider that she does not have "hospital rights". Should you need to be admitted to a hospital you would be assigned a random physican as she is not allowed to practice at the local hospital. These two issues, in addition to others, made me chose to leave her practice. I am very happy that I finally "wised up" and went elsewhere-to a caring and respectful physican!

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Although I love Dr. Mott as my physician, she is so hard to get an appointment with, that I just end up going to the walk-in. In fact, I have just given up even trying to schedule appointments with her at all. I MAY try to schedule my yearly physical with her, but I might just skip it!

Posted on June 7th, 2017