Dr. April Roberts Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. April Roberts?

Posted on May 12th, 2016

She is horrible I gave her $600.00 for my son 1 visit, a week later she demanded we come and wanted another $150.00. She insisted I come with my son even though he's 24 and really didn't want to because it was my birthday and the family had plans. Of course, I went and she treated us horribly. She acted very strange like she was on drugs herself.

Felt like a scam

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Upon arriving at the office I was greeted by the Ms. Roberts herself, and immediately realized she has no staff at all. My appointment was double booked with another person who arrived at the same time. Ms. Roberts then, over the next 4 hours, saw both of us back and forth, sending one out to the waiting room and seeing the other person. This happened for 4 hours. When I asked how much longer it would be as I wasn't planning on spending the entire day at the doctors office, she got upset with me. Told me sometimes it takes all day. She told me she "double books new patients because sometimes addicts don't show up and then the time is wasted but today we got lucky because both appointments showed up." The "we" I image she was referring to was the guy that was in the next room. She told me he was there for security and that she doesn't have staff because she has high profile clients from Saratoga that don't want their names out there. (?????) I could hear a TV in the room so obviously the guy was just sitting in there watching TV. The appointment itself was strange. She took my money promptly and stuffed it in a side table. She did give me a receipt though. The most frustrating thing was that she kept sending me back out to the waiting room and would see the other patient there. Then she'd get sent out and I could go back in. There was so much paperwork that she told me I have to come back in a week to finish filling it out. I felt like I was part of a scam. She doesn't feel legit.

Crazy woman!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Absoulety crazy and without a doubt on some sort of drug her self, she was bi-polar and had a crazy twitch at times... All she wanted was money, came up with so many crazy fees that were ridiculous, things that other doctors have done for me without a problem and she requires a huge fee, and when i mentioned i have had many doctors offices doing it for me in the past for free she went berserk!! Ive been there for over a year because there were no other suboxone places open and I've seen a lot of sketchy things going down, like her taking full $350 payment from patients and then saying they can't go in the program, not only one or two but so many i could not even give you an estimate! she has a crazy rule that you cannot talk to other patients in the waiting room and when she does hear you talking when you get called in she'll ask about what you guys were saying.. Also she'll make you sign so many legal papers and discuss how it protects her and how it has to be court legal, cannot believe such a crazy doctor like this is still practicing!! this is straight up fraud and has loss my respect for the medical field a little bit, never thought this could happen someone like this passing through all the tests and requirements.. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!!!

Disorganized Crazy Woman

Posted on December 30th, 2015

After being injustly & falsely acused of things by this nit case psychiatrist, i read reviews of how she treated others just as crazily as she had treated me. It has now been almost four montgs since i saw this lunatic, and unfortunately for those suboxxone patients, i do not think "dr" Roberts will be practicing much longer. I reported her to the AMA, the ethics board for medicine, a patient advocacy group, and even the DEA (as she broke SEVERAL regulations & stipulations that suboxxone prescribers must follow.. I felt NO ONE shpuld have to be subjected to this crazy person, and after reading reviews from so many other patients & former patients of hers, i felt i had an obligation to do something. I would love to just drive on over to mechanicsville again, during the times that she keeps office hours there in her rented office space, and just see if she is still there!! But i cant be bothered to waste my time NOR my gas. Hahaha! Good luck to anyone still seeing this NUT! IF she hasnt (but i SURE HOPE she has) been shut down & her medical licebse (or at the very least, her suboxxone prescribing licebse) pulled!!

Disirganized

Posted on September 21st, 2015

"Dr." Roberts is VERY disorganized; cannot accept responsibility for her mistakes, and instead tries to blame the patient for HER mistakes. Repeatedly forgets things patient tell her, so patient must repeat. Is verry condescending, trying to make the patient feel like THEY are "below" her status & class. Treats patients lije they are ignorant children! And she loses her temper, sighs constantly, and constantly says things like "you understand!" Or "you see what I'm saying", etc etc. After my third visit with her, i began calling around to find a new doctor.

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Only looking for money and dropped a patient in a vile, unhealthy way... not looking out for patients but is looking out for MONEY.

CRAZY WOMEN STAY AWAY

Posted on August 15th, 2015

This women doesn't even deserve a star. I bet the reviews with a lot of stars is her writing reviews about herself . SHES PSYCHO. Me and my mother are both very polite And went to see her so I could get back on suboxone. When we first got there she seemed nice .FIRST thing she asks for is the cash up front . My mom asked for a receipt and you could tell dr Roberts was uneasy about that , then when my mom simply and politely mentioned me getting prescribed suboxone something just switched in this women she literally started screaming saying she can't give that info out . A NORMAL doctor would of just stated that kindly , or not even at all ( I've had 2 other LEGIT suboxone doctors who always gave us info and never said they couldn't ) she literally screamed at my mom and told her to get out of the room ... My mom is the sweetest more innocent human being who didn't deserve this . Then dr Roberts said she was gonna call the cops on us if we didn't leave ( we LITERALLY didn't do ANYTHING wrong ) I really wished I had recorded this whole thing to show how crazy this women is . She was also DEFFINITLY on some type of drug . This is probably how she gets the money to pay for her habit ... Thrives on vulnerable addicts who are seeking help and need suboxone . I also have heard that she will take the 350 $(can't remember exact amount but it's around there ) for the first appt and then will say she won't take u as a patient . OH and her "receptionist" Ann or whatever her name is is TOTALLY dr Roberts lol . Before I had my appt there "Ann" would call and text me about info . I noticed right away this lady was rude for a receptionist and kind of sketchy . I was texting her using my husbands phone because I didn't have one at the time and she said I shouldn't let others know my info , even after I had told her it's my HUSBAND . And I noticed later it was DEFFINITLY dr Roberts because they had the same voice . Me And my other we're about to call the board of medicine after this appt and I wish we had. I reported her to my counselor right away and he said he has had a number of complaints about this women.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I had a quick appointment seen her in ten minutes when I got was very polite and friendly good doctor.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Worst of the Worst...Would never recommend this women for any reason. she will only take your money and walk away. She is rude and undependable. If this women is an doctor. God help us all.

chemically dependent

Posted on January 29th, 2013

This Dr should be investigated. She is rude, uncaring, lies and is argumentitive. She left my chemically depenent son out in front of her office and told him she was leaving. Did not get his meds. She would not return my calls. She was great at taking the cash before each visit though. Stay away.

bad, really bad

Posted on August 6th, 2012

worst doctor appt. ever, non profesional and forget tring to get ahold of her...

iI like

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I honestly think doctor roberts is a great psychiatrist. she has helped me a great deal with my issues. out of all the psychiatrista se en I definitely think she is the best