Dr. April Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Rubin?

Wish I was still in DC

I have been seen by Dr. Rubin for over 20 years, then I moved out of state. The first time I saw a doctor in the state I know reside I got a not so good report and the bed side manner.....not so good either. I called Dr. Rubin and FLEW back to DC to get a second opinion from the doctor I have know and knows me and my back round. I could not be more pleased that she would see me again in my hour of need. She is the best!!

I'm very pleased with Dr. Rubin. It's nice to have a doctor who is thorough, prompt, and courteous. She has a nice bedside manner and actually spends time listening to my concerns.

Nice but Old Fashioned

I'm sure she's very nice but she definitely practices the old-style, very paternalistic. It's definitely her way or the highway and some of her suggestions seem unnecessary. She'll answer your questions but probably not a good choice if you want to be a health care consumer and involved in the decision making.

Recommended

I'm really surprised by the earlier review. She is also professional and knowledgeable and spends as much time with me as I want. I'm not a particularly easy patient for a doctor to please, either.

Been seeing her for years!

I have seen Dr. Rubin for over 20 years. When I had a horrible experience with a male ob-gyn who was very rough physically in an exam, I returned to Dr. Rubin, even though she is further away. She handled the in and out surgery involved and couldn't have been more gentle and caring. I now bring my daughter to see her. I think she's great!

Dr. April Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.