- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Apurv Agrawal
Dr. Apurv Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJHematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Community Medical Center and Emcare Emergency Physicians. Dr. Agrawal has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Apurv Agrawal has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Apurv Agrawal has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Apurv Agrawal has the following 8 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 5 of 6
Kind and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Apurv Agrawal - Posted on September 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Apurv Agrawal - Posted on June 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Apurv Agrawal - Posted on April 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Apurv Agrawal - Posted on March 1st, 2017
Regional Top Doctors
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018, 2016, 2017)
Dr. Agrawal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Dr. Apurv Agrawal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Apurv Agrawal
Dr.Leslie Rosenthal MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. A graduate of Hahnemann School of Medicine/Medical College of Pennsylvania, Dr. Rosenthal completed both his residency and internship at Upstate Medical University. He has been in practice for over 20 years.Dr.Rosenthal has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA in partnership with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) have developed the Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program (DPRP). This voluntary program is designed to recognize physicians, who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes. The DPRP Program has 10 measures which cover areas such as:" HbA1c control " Blood Pressure control " LDL control " Eye examinations " Nephropathy Assessment " Smoking status and cessation advice or treatment Physicians who achieve DPRP Recognition show their peers, patients and others in the Diabetes community that they are part of an elite group that is publicly recognized for its skill in providing the highest-level diabetes care.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Apurv Agrawal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brick, NJ.