Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Apurva B Pancholy has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Apurva B Pancholy has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Apurva B Pancholy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He is one of the best doctor . I would highly recommend to him. Dr pancholi is very caring person and listen all the things carefully , always suggest good thing.makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet him. He will let you know exactly what you need and what you don't need. He explains every procedure from A-Z, and you have any questions, he will patiently answer them. Dr pancholi is amazing and I trust him 100%.
I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Pancholy for a pelvic floor repair. He was meticulous in preparation for my surgery. He reviewed all risks and benefits both surgical and nonsurgical and he himself spent the time to provide both pre and post surgery information. My surgery results were excellent. I am an RN with a background in OG/GYN nursing and I would highly recommend Dr. Pancholy to any woman needing urogynecological care.
Very nice and caring. Explains everything in details and spends time with his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Apurva B Pancholy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUt Physicians Womens Center At Memorial City, 929 Gessner Rd Ste 1300, Houston, TX
Dr. Apurva B Pancholy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.