Dr. Ara Keshishian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ara Keshishian?

Posted on July 24th, 2016

He is a great Doctor and I love him

Simply the Best

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

He is not only an Amazing Surgeon but an Amazing Dr who truly cares about his patients

Posted on July 31st, 2015

11 years later I still think he is the best. I have sent a few friends to him. I was referred to him by another friend who had gastric bypass. He's the best

Excellent Doctor all around great service

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. K is fabulous. He is very personable and listens to his patients. My husband and I absolutely adore Dr. K!!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I had a complication after surgery. The nurses in his special wing absolutely do not listen to the patients. I was told it was my fault I was having complications and I brought in on myself because I did not watch tv! After an initial visit post-op Dr. K wouldn't see me in the hospital. The only Dr. that cared about my post op complication was the anesthesiologist! You better hope you're a round peg going into a round hole because Dr. K does not think outside the box at all and he's a jerk about it. I should have heeded my own warning, never go to a dr. that went to med school in the Caribbean.

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Dr Keshishian is always willing to take the time to answer my questions. I had surgery with him 14 years ago and he is still accessible to me to this day. In fact I just spoke to him today. Aftercare is just as important as surgery day and I have to rate him top stars for both

Saved my life!

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I had my Gastric Sleeve operation one year ago last Sept. The surgery was an in and out procedure and I was not in pain after at all. Before surgery I had high blood pressure and type 2 Diabetes. I felt awful, no energy, knees hurt etc. After surgery I began loosing weight every month. First month I lost 22 lbs and no longer had diabetes or high blood pressure. My regular doctor took me off the pills! Each month after I lost weight. I was never a huge eater anyway so this new small portion eating was easy for me. I listened to my stomach when I ate and quit before I felt full. I never vomited once!!!! Soon I began having more energy and felt great. As I got closer to my goal the weight loss each month diminished. One year from the date of my surgery I had not only lost weight goal but surpassed it. I continued to loose till my body decided it was at a weight right for me. To date I took off 90 lbs! Now my body is stable and stays this weight. I wear smaller slacks than I wore in high school and look and feel great! I am sure this procedure has saved my life! I love how I look and have energy to burn..pretty good for a 66 yr old woman! I am grateful every single day for this surgery and to Dr. Keshishian! I recommend him to all my friends.

Dr. K Rocks!

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I had my DS in 2000. Dr. K and the staff were awesome. I live in Reno, NV and the distance could have become a problem if Dr. K's personal follow up and special attention weren’t superb.

Great Surgeon with Great Bedside Manner!

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Dr. K is very friendly, down to earth, and approachable. He will take the time to call you back if you have any questions after hours. I've very happy with my surgery.

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Dr K is great surgeon, but honestly his aftercare is not the greatest. His office staff does not email back and sometimes it takes a few phone calls to get something accomplished.

DR K IS AWSOME

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I HAD THE DS 7 YEARS AGO AND IM DOING GREAT I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AND I HAVE KEPT MY WEIGHT OFF DR K HAS CHANGED MY LIFE I CAN DO SO MANY THINGS IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT DR K IS AWSOME

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Keshishian. He performed my lapband surgery and corrected problems I had from a previous gall bladder surgery. His bedside manner puts you at ease and he tells it like it is. I like his attitude & his responses to my questions.