Dr. Ara S Makdessian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ara S Makdessian?

Excellent Care

I have been a patient about five years + and have received excellent care. But...his office is always busy and full.

The allergy department is the only saving grace of this place.

Was very satisfied with my experience at this office. Staff was very nice and made you feel welcomed. The doctor himself had excellent bedside manners and was able to accurately diagnose my condition. I have been following his treatment recommendations and feel much better already. Would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor and staff

Dr Makdessian is a very good doctor who is very caring and smart. He diagnosed my mother's rare condition when her heart and lung doctors could not. He and his staff are excellent, caring and very courteous. I have also seen him for my allergies. He has helped a lot with my hay fever.

Bluegrass Ear, Nose and Throat (Makdessian)

Dr. Ara Samuel Makdessian overall, is not an ok doctor. He diagnosed my child well. However, is staff and he himself are not very professional and rude. They have no problem being disrespectful. Also, they have temper's. They will get angry easily if you are not understanding what they are explaining. I would not recommend them, unless you like this kind of particular kind of care being given. I will be requesting for my family doctor to move us to another doctor.