- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ara M Maranian MD
Dr. Ara M Maranian, MD is a doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA, with another office in Manassas, VA. They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maranian is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus and Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Ara M Maranian has 2 locations
Dr. Ara M Maranian has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ara M Maranian has the following 17 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Stress Testing
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program (2019)
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Ara M Maranian Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS", "Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS" ]
- [ "Anthem KeyCare PPO", "Anthem KeyCare PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage", "CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage" ]
- [ "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO", "CareFirst BluePreferred PPO" ]
- [ "CareFirst Maryland POS", "CareFirst Maryland POS" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry Southern Health PPO", "Coventry Southern Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO", "Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO" ]
- [ "Optima Vantage HMO", "Optima Vantage HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Ara M Maranian
Cardiologists are usually high achievers, and Dr. Maranian is no exception. Triple board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular medicine and nuclear cardiology, Dr. Maranian possesses the knowledge and skills necessary for making sound clinical judgements. And after serving our country for 14 years as a military cardiologist, Dr. Maranian clearly demonstrates the qualities of integrity, loyalty and respect. But one of the characteristics we admire the most about Dr. Maranian is his compassion. As a physician, he genuinely cares about his patients and is motivated by their well-being.