Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aradhika Parmar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
What a wonderful doctor this facility has to offer!!! Little known was this fact to me that Life car of Littleton had its own in house physician who effectively planned,organized my husband s care and managed speciality visits thro her facility staff. This was a God sent gift to us. She was the first physician who explained everything in detail even better than our PCP. My husband is alive due to this doctor .I am indebted to this physician who is everything anyone needs in an excellent physician.
I went to Life care of littleton after my heart surgery and received post surgical care from Dr Parmar--under her able guidance I received excellent care and rehab and am back to my job today. She diagnosed me with post operative infection and started me timely on antibiotics and prevented hospitalization. I was lucky to have found her in littleton Life care facility. I am thankful to God almighty for having created such physicians and shall recommend her for anyone needing a physician.
I was a sick lady admitted to life care center of Littleton for rehab. I chose Dr Parmar as my doctor and that was the best decision of my lifetime. She is the most wonderfully caring and compassionate physician I have had and I wished she would be my primary care physician. Her medical knowledge is unsurpassed --she was always willing to receive calls from her patient 's nurses at all times of day or night with no complaints. Not only has she saved my life but she has given me the desire to live by treating my depression along with my chronic diseases. I wish we had more doctors like Dr Parmar in this world and wish her every success.
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford
Dr. Aradhika Parmar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLife Care Centre Of Littleton, 1500 W Mineral Ave, Littleton, CO
Dr. Aradhika Parmar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.