Dr. Aradhna Saxena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aradhna Saxena?

Your partner in cancer surgery, Dr. Saxena explained everything very thoroughly and was very caring in making sure I was comfortable. Her staff kept me informed during the Mohs procedure and Dr.Saxena stitched the area beautifully. I hope I don't have another skin cancer but I would return immediately if I do!

Finance manager requires immediate payment or cash only. Not helpful or considerate with aged patients on Social Security.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, We would be happy to address your specific concerns Please give us a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Thorugh and caring young doctor

Was scared at my first diagnosis of skin cancer. Her and her staff thoroughly explained to me what MOHS (spelling?) surgery was before operating on me. I felt very relaxed and decided to go ahead with the surgery. I am happy I did! After one try, they removed the cancer and left with a great unnoticeable scar. I would recommend my friends in my retirement community.

Fantastic

Took the time to explain my condition. Did a wonderful job. Would definitely go back! Office staff was very experienced.

Excellent surgeon and friendly staff

Had Mohs surgery 3 times and each time a success and pleasant experience. As soon as you enter the office, the staff and assistants are very kind and warm. Dr. Saxena took the time to explain the Mohs procedure and gave very good aftercare instructions. The outcome was fantastic and I am left with barely visible scars. If , (hopefully not) I had to have the Mohs procedure done again, I would definitely go back to Dr. Saxena.

Very friendly doctor and staff. Helpfull and efficient

Very Professional Young Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon

Had my first Mohs surgery for a Basal cell cancer and my dermatologist recommended me to their office. Staff is very friendly and warm, Dr. Saxena is a very compassionate physician with excellent communication skills. I was very nervous for my surgery but this abated upon my encounter with Dr. Saxena. Would highly recommend her services.

Kind, warm doctor

Excellent

Dr. Aradhna Saxena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, PA.