Dr. Aram M Donigian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aram M Donigian?

Dr. Dunigian was kind and caring UNTIL I had problems post op arthroscopic knee surgery. He said the swelling was due to irration from the surgery but I was fine and would never need a knee replacement. I had fluid removed and an injection in my knee .The treatment relieved my swelling and pain for only two weeks. When I return an X-ray showed only some arthritis. He said I need a. MRI and another surgery. I refused the MRI due to medical reasons. He said as I was 70 years old , I should go ahead and take a chance (of complications from the MRI) because of my age. He then painfully withdrew more fluid and gave me a another injection. While he and I were discussing my treatments and I stated my opinion , he told my husband (who was in the room) to "put a cork in her mouth..just kidding". I can say I have never been so disrespected by a Doctor. I a still having the same problem with my knee .After seeing the X-ray report I realize I do need surgery. Needless to say I will be changing Doctors.

Amazing Experience

When another ortho told me I would need to wait 2 months, Dr. Donigian's office got me an appointment right away! He is very compassionate and cares about his patients getting back to their lives and normal activities. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I would send every Everyone to him for a replacement .

I have been seeing Dr. Donigian for years, and I've had arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder, knee, and knee replacement. All were very good outcomes. Great staff and all are friendly, informative, professional. Convenient locations. Referred both my son and his boss for arthroscopic surgery, and both were very please with the service and outcomes.

Takes all the time you need to answer your questions which is unusual for specialists. Wonderful bedside manner. Pleasant, courteous and a wonderful doc to go to. Very knowledgeable and honest.

great surgeon

Great Doctor!

Not only would I choose this doctor again, I have. Any time there are joint issues, I call and he gets me on my way. Shoulder repair is good as new.

Great doctor! Straight to the point but very compassionate. Trusted him enough to take my mother there.

Dr. Aram M Donigian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.