Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aram S Mardian has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Aram S Mardian has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Aram S Mardian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
i have fibromyalgia,djd,mayo facial, tedonitis,arthritis,bone spurs,3 motorcycle accidents over 50 mph and a torn rotator cuffu was on morphine for over2 years and when i had to go thru this so called doctor all he would treat me for was the fibromyalgiahe only gave me 1 drug and that was lyrica,the furst thing you hear on the tv is that it will make ne start thinking about suicidehe says we dont want to start morphine trial,how can you do trials on a drug that you are on for 2 yearsthe average person gains 25 to 50 pounds i was at 294 when i started i was 310 a week laterthese drs cant handle private practice so they work for the vastay awy from this guy and if you have been to him check your records i wouldnt let him treat my dog
17 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Va Medical Center, 650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Aram S Mardian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.