Dr. Arash Aminian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arash Aminian?

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Am quite satisfied w/Dr. Aminian and his office staff. No complications so far re: my surgery. Very soft-spoken. Takes the time to answer my questions. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

This is a great office. The Dr is fantastic. I couldn't believe my leg after he operated. I recommend him highly.

Seemed to have a pre-determined diagnosis

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I saw this doctor for a Workman's Comp 2nd opinion. He came into the exam room and introduced himself. I pointed out the Plantar Faciitis on both feet. He asked what I was doing to feel better, and I mentioned stretching and ice. He told me that I was doing all I could, that I would have to live with it. I showed him my orthotics, and he asked how much I paid for them. He told me that I was paying too much, and could get generic ones for cheap. He walked out, and didn't look back. Bedside matter could use some work.

Surgery disappointment

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I was very disappointed with the result of the surgery & the treatment @ the surgery facility operated by this medical group. I came out of surgery is severe pain, the pain medication prescription was not dispensed until I was out of surgery, therefore taking 8 hours before the the pain dropped to a tolerable level. My scar looks as if the cut was done with a spoon & the swelling lasted for months. The physical therapist had the same opinion of my resulting surgery & the lack of workmanship.

See a different doctor, horrible medical experience!!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

He kept looking and talking to my husband as if he was the patient not me. Informed he could not do anything to help with the pain in my foot, I needed to see a different type of doctor, however, it's been a month, they did not submit a referral to a different doctor, but asked my insurance for more office visits, which in turn will do no good for myself, since he has already said there is nothing more he can do to help with the pain in my foot.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Amininan was awesome! Very good Doc!

Great physician

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Did a thorough evaluation of my foot and ankle. Recommended conservative treatment, no surgery! Doing much better after physical therapy and steroid injection.

Posted on October 17th, 2017