Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arash Armin DO
Dr. Arash Armin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Armin is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital -Trenton, Southshore Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Arash Armin has 2 locations
38935 Ann Arbor Rd Ste 1
Livonia, MI 48150
Book Online Now
Dr. Arash Armin has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Arash Armin has the following 3 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
Controls staff at Beaumont trenton
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arash Armin - Posted on January 26th, 2018
Should have his licensed revoked.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arash Armin - Posted on November 25th, 2015
Incompetent, degrading, condescending. Was sent to see him in ER with run up of tests from my doctor (have CVS/Gerd/Vertigo, etc.). Been worsening with sweats/chills/inability to monitor temp. Blood work, dismissed as "nauseous". The kicker? He was seriously a jerk. 'Welp, nope I'm not gonna do that for you here", chuckling. Mind you I have been vomiting for 2 weeks now. Sick, sick, sick doctor.
Very poor,bad bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arash Armin - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Dr. Armin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Arash Armin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arash Armin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Livonia, MI.