Dr. Arash Horizon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arash Horizon?

Best Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Dr. Horizon has the best demeanor of any doctor I have ever been treated by. He is patient, compassionate and supportive. While some doctors don't want to hear your story, he listens and offers realistic advice. He also encourages exercise while some would have you sitting in a rocker.. I have seen him for 10+ years. As his practice grows I have seen other doctors in his office and found them equally wise and kind. I wish he would add a general practitioner to his practice so I wouldn't have to go anywhere else.

What good is the doctor when u can't reach his office to make an appt.

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Tried for THREE days to get through to the office..get a round-robin of messages on their phone system...nothing works and I've ended up at square one many times. This is ridiculous! NO ONE is answering their phones.Dr. Horizon is supposedly a terrific doctor and I wonder if he even knows this is happening.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr. Horizon is a wonderful, bright and caring doctor. Unfortunately, his talents are very high in demand and it is difficult to get an appointment with him. The administrative staff in his office are careful to be realistic in scheduling appointments.

He is very, very good

Posted on July 16th, 2015

By far the best doctor I've ever been to. He has incredible knowledge, he adjusts to how your body reacts to treatment and is truly a kind man with a genuine care for your health and well being. I'd send my kids to him (although I hope I never have to!)

Dr. Horizon is great!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever been to, very kind, thorough, and knowledgeable

Amazing doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I can't say enough good things. It's what you hope to find when looking for a doctor, kind, intelligent ,empathetic and willing to try different things.

Posted on November 17th, 2014

Great listener. Compassionate. Straight talk. Great at explaining. Keeps up with the latest research.

Not good

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Failed to get back to me at all when I had excruciating knee pain. All he had to do was prescribe indomethacin. In desperation, I saw an orthopaedic surgeon who gave me this medicine; relief was instantaneous .

WORST STAFF, TERRIBLE FRONT DESK

Posted on February 1st, 2012

NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DOCTOR IS, EVERYTHING STARTS AT A FRONT DESK. THIS ONE IS AN ABSOLUTE WORST. I DO NOT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN TO THE MEDICAL OFFICE WITH PERSONNEL SO NOT-FRIENDLY, NOT- CARING AND NOT COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS SICK PATIENT.S NEED. TODAY I WAS REFUSED SERVICE BY A RECEPTIONIST, EVEN THOUGH I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AND I WAS IN PAIN . AT ANY COST AVOID ANY COMMUNICATION WITH "LUANNA"-RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND A WRONG PERSON TO WORK IN A MEDICAL FIELD.I HAVE A FEELING THAT DR. HORIZON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HIS FRONT OFFICE.. HE IS A GOOD KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. JUST NEEDS NEW GOOD STAFF.

The Best Doctor I have ever seen!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Unfortunately Dr. H does not take my insurance, if he did I would still be his patient. There is not enough room to say all the great things about him as a physician, except to say if you look up the definition for "great physician and person" Dr. H.'s picture would be there. I envy those who have the compatible insurance or the money to pay to see this wonderful doctor.

Dr. Horizon is AMAZING

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

He was able to correctly diagnose a problem that other doctors simply swept under the rug. He spent over half an hour discussing the diagnosis and possible treatments. He was never rushed and made me feel like I really mattered. He is a G-d sent and my life is better because of him. Thank you Dr. Horizon!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

He is extreemly smart and to the point. He diagnosted me in one visit and i have had no problem since.I will recomend him to all who i love.