3.1

Have you seen Dr. Arash Lalezary?

The doctor was adequate but the staff at the desk are unbelievably nonchalant and rude one young woman was even chewing bubble gum and making bubbles, gross.

Good doctor, horrible staff.

I went in for something minor so I can't give a definitive review. But the staff was horrendous. They were not professional and had a "could care less attitude", one of the front desk persons was chewing bubble gum and making bubbles. Yuk!

Horrible dr.

Horrible Dr in the world. Acts very unprofessional Staff are lazy and giving attitude.

didn't care

I choose this doctor for me and my kids. Doctor wasn't very helpful. Didn't showed that he care. I would go in for less then a minute me and my daughter both would come out. Didn't prescribed any medicines or didn't even bother to check us. Wouldn't recommend this doctor.

Best doctor in Bell Gardens!

He's a really great doctor, probably why it's always a long wait to get to him, but besides that, he keeps the appointment short and very informative.

bad

he is a nice doctor but not a very good one he rarely spends any time with me he does not check me good his staff is SOOO rude

Sick

I went in to see this doctor beacause I was feeling very sick, he took care of me right away, and gave me good advice and a prescription for medication. The pharmacy took a long time , but the medication helped me a lot, I . I would return to his office any time

Dishonest

I would not return to this doctor.

Dr. Arash Lalezary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bell Gardens, CA.

Dr. Arash Lalezary Is this you?